Monday, April 20, 2020

A letter to Zoe

Dear Zoe,

I think your gift of talking to animals is so wonderful. I wish I could talk to animals  too. I have a question for you. At what age did you and Meep meet? In the rescue zoo’s outskirts where you found Ollie the snowy owl, have you found any other animals that were injured or endangered? Were you scared or worried? OK let's go to the fun stuff    like how the feeling was to hold Ollie for the first time when he was born? You know how you like animals, well I like animals too!!!! My favorite animal at the rescue zoo is the lucky snow leopard. I wonder what's your favorite animal. Oh wait, I forgot that your favorite animal is Meep, the cheeky lemur.

BY:
Anjana  


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Zoe would have loved to receive this letter, Anjana. I like how you have let her know some things you have in common, like your love of animals. You have thought of some good questions for her, as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete